ATTEND THE WEARABLE TECH EVENT AT THE EPICENTER OF THE INDUSTRY
AND GET THE EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Keynotes By: adidas, Electricfoxy.com, Second Sight, Plantronics (NEW)
- Meet 1-on-1 With Top Media Influencers
- 10+ Conference Sessions, engage with speakers from: Dekko, Fashioning Tech, Ineda Systems, LUMO Body Tech, MC10, Misfit Wearables Corporation, Motorola solutions Wearable Tech, Synapse, True Ventures, Valencell, Inc. and more!
- Most of ALL: See How The World Looks Through Google Glass
An ecosystem of developers and companies are springing up to reap the profits of the $6 billion wearable market. The wearable-computer market may swell to $6 billion by 2016, according to Wellingborough, U.K.-based IMS Research.* Get into wearable tech now and maxmize your profits. Learn how to leverage the market by attending the Wearable Tech Conference & Expo, in New York City this July.
› Wearable Tech Hands On Demo Forum
Try it on for size! Let's face it - the most fun thing about wearable tech is that you spend most your time wearing it - and using it.
Wearable tech is all about hands-on tech and at Wearable Tech World Expo we've created the forum to do exactly this. Vendors from every walk of wearable tech life - from consumer to enterprise, from health to virtual reality and everything in between - will be at the show, eager to show off and let you try on for size their serious tools, fun toys and next generation gadgets.
The Demo Forum will run for three hours on the first day of the conference, immediately following the day's sessions. Join the fun, live a little. Perhaps you will walk home with a new Pebble Watch.
› Wearable Tech Startups - Where Should Investors Look Next?
The Wearable Technology market is full of smart people with lots of new ideas percolating and waiting to become real - or at least given the chance to have their day in the sun.
The Pebble Watch was merely an idea - though a great one - and it got its start through KickStarter, where it managed to raise over $10 million dollars. What person, idea or startup will be the next Pebble Watch?
This session will feature several investors and wearable tech market insiders that know their way around wearable technology at the grass roots level. They will share what they believe are the next big things on the horizon and who the key inventors are to keep an eye on. Whether you have $100 to invest through a KickStarter or you are an angel investor with a few more dollars to invest, or an investment banker looking for your next hot tech client, this panel will provide the insights you need to invest and reach out wisely.
› It's Not Just the Toy, It's what the Toy is Made of That Counts as Well
Wearable Technology isn't only about wearing a gadget. It is also about extending common materials to become wearable in invisible ways that do not show up as buttons, stuff that needs to be strapped on to an arm or around your head.
As Wearable Technology becomes more sophisticated it will in many cases simply become a part fo the clothes you wear.
Smart materials are now emerging that will deliver amazing properties. Some of these are already available. Tactus, for example, has developed a nearly invisible sheet that will invisibly sit over your touch smartphone, or can be applied invisibly to the side of your smart glasses and on command will pop up an actual fully 3D keyboard. And on command have it disappear again.
It is already on the market. Other smart materials will deliver soft circuits and conductive pigments that can be formed into circuits. Nokia has developed a "vibrating tattoo" that can be implanted and provide feedback on all sorts of things it will be able to monitor - perhaps a tiny glucose meter. This session will shed light on many of these new wearable materials.
Who Should Attend
- All connected device manufacturers - M2M technology will play a key role in Augmented Wearable Tech
- Any healthcare decision maker either implementing or researching implementing wearable technology for in-hospital or related in-patient care
- Anyone working across the wide range of Wearable Technology market segments needs to attend Wearable Tech Expo
- Application developers - whether focused on gaming, pure augmented reality or other wireless- and mobile-connected Wearable Tech solutions
- CEOs and key decision makers from all companies large and small developing Wearable Tech products and solutions
- Enterprise decision makers seeking to gain a clear understanding of enterprise-grade Wearable Tech capabilities
- Fashion industry executives seeking a strong understanding of Wearable Tech capabilities
- Tech-oriented toy manufacturers
- VCs, angel investors and investment bankers looking for deep insight into the next new mobile-related technology
- WebRTC-focused developers seeking additional channels for application development