Profit From the Wearable Tech Disruption
Here's your opportunity to show off your products through hands-on demonstrations. Your company gets real opportunities to establish or validate your place in the market by showcasing your solutions live on stage.
The Wearable Tech Conference & Expo will:
- Uncover wearable tech opportunities across a broad range of industries
- Host participants actively sourcing wearable tech products and services
- Showcase the latest developments in the disruptive wearable tech environment
From mobile devices to the latest in healthcare gadgets to the newest implementations of machine to machine (M2M) and "Internet of Things" services to the latest capabilities driven by WebRTC, both businesses and consumers now have enormous mobile capabilities at their fingertips.
The audience is targeted, qualified and eager to understand how these technologies can help them succeed. Ensure that your brand is "front and center" with qualified conference attendees as well as a large and savvy online community.
Exhibit & Sponsor Wearable Tech Conference & Expo
Businesses and consumers are being presented with enormous mobile capabilities and opportunities surrounding this revolution. The Wearable Tech Conference & Expo provides the platform to discuss what lies ahead for this disruptive technology.
Who Will Attend
- Application Developers
- Connected Device Manufacturers
- Developers (including WebRTC-focused Developers)
- Enterprise Decision Makers
- Fashion/Garment Industry Executives
- Healthcare Decision Makers
- Tech-orientated Toy Manufacturers
- VCs, Angel Investors and Investment Bankers
- Wearable Tech Executives Profit From the Wearable Tech Disruption
As a sponsor of Wearable Tech Conference & Expo, you receive significant visibility before an audience eager to understand where the wearable ecosystem currently is, and where the opportunities lie ahead. Benefit through exposure to this critical audience, before, during, and after the show.As a sponsor you receive:
- Banner ads on event website, as well as Wearable Tech news portal
- Demo Forum Participation
- Full attendee contact list post-show (where applicable)
- Inclusion in show guide (full page ad where applicable)
- Logo listing on website, marketing outreach
- Pre/post show emailing to entire registration database
- Press exposure
Sponsorships are available at a variety of levels for organizations to take a more active role in the event. There will be ample opportunities to engage in an expo area that will be common for all three conferences.
For information on exhibiting at or sponsoring Wearable Tech Conference & Expo, please fill out the form below or contact Dave Rodriguez: firstname.lastname@example.org / 203-852-6800 x. 146
Complete and submit form below.