Norwalk, CT, January 21, 2016— TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced the recipients of the 2016 Wearable Tech Product of the Year Awards.
The 2016 Wearable Tech Product of the Year Awards honor innovative hardware and software solutions, which are advancing the wearable technology industry.
“Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Wearable Tech Product of the Year Awards," said Erik Linask, Group Editorial Director, TMC. “Displaying leadership in an emerging market, the winners have exhibited their excellence in innovation. We look forward to their future successes.”
Recipients of the 2016 Wearable Technology Product of the Year Awards:
For more than 20 years, TMC has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere